Dh1b development launched in Abu Dhabi by TDIC
Plans for the development of a Dh1b 'Golf Gardens' development project in Abu Dhabi were recently announced by the Sorouh Real Estate and the Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC).
The project will cover 347,000 sq m of area and will have 389 villas and town-houses. The project will include also a new golf course and wide range of luxury residential options for buyers, according to Khaleej Times.
- Seven firms shorlisted for 'Golf Gardens' earthworks package
- TDIC Launches Inaugural Graduate Development Programme
- tdic to redevelop abu dhabi’s al bateeen waterfront partners uae’s belbadi for luxury gulf-view hotel
- TDIC’s inaugural global bond issue hailed a great success
- Abu Dhabi Finance to offer mortgages for TDIC’s prestigious Residences at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort