Dh1b development launched in Abu Dhabi by TDIC
Plans for the development of a Dh1b 'Golf Gardens' development project in Abu Dhabi were recently announced by the Sorouh Real Estate and the Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC).
The project will cover 347,000 sq m of area and will have 389 villas and town-houses. The project will include also a new golf course and wide range of luxury residential options for buyers, according to Khaleej Times.
- Seven firms shorlisted for 'Golf Gardens' earthworks package
- Construction begins at Sorouh’s Abu Dhabi Golf Gardens; Project to cost AED 729 million
- Sorouh confirms AED 420 m Sas Al Nakhl Phase 2 residential development on schedule
- Abu Dhabi: New firm to supervise Saadiyat Island project
- Aldar announced new “Al Falah” development in Abu Dhabi