Drake & Scull International bags third prestigious contract at Jumeirah Lake Towers
Drake & Scull International (DSI), the Middle East’s leading mechanical and engineering contractor has bagged its third project at the Jumeirah Lake Towers development, to provide MEP works to the new Good Impex Tower. The tower has been constructed by TEST General Contracting, DSI’s strategic partner.
Khaldoun Al Tabari, Executive Director, Drake & Scull International said: “DSI has over 40 years experience in the Gulf region and has been actively involved in some of the biggest regional projects. The electro-mechanical works in Jumeirah Lake Towers such as the Indigo Tower and the Concorde Tower were our significant achievements. Additionally, we will now supply complete MEP Installations at Good Impex Tower. We take pride in the fact that we have successfully delivered the best on all our MEP contracts.”
"All these prestigious projects at Jumeirah Lake Towers are important for Drake & Scull, in view of their distinctiveness. Our involvement in the construction of these towers reaffirms our position as one of the most prominent MEP contractors in the UAE," concluded Al Tabari.
Major projects awarded to DSI in the region include designing and construction of a 60,000 ton district cooling scheme at Jumeirah Beach Residence in Dubai, the designing and construction of a 50,000 ton district cooling plant at Dubai Festival City, and providing mechanical and electrical engineering services to Dubai Internet City and the race course at Nad Al Sheba, Dubai; the grand mosque built by His Majesty, Sultan Qaboos Bin Said of Oman, Smart Village in Egypt, the Intercontinental Hotel in Riyadh; and the Four Seasons Hotel in Doha, Qatar.
Since its inception in 1964, DSI has been associated with leading international and regional projects worldwide. It has provided through its works, quality solutions thus establishing itself firmly in the UAE.
- Al Ahmadiah Hip Hing JV signs contract for AED 750 Million HHHR Tower
- Drake & Scull International bags AED 26 million contract for Amarante El Nile Hotel project in Egyptian capital
- Reef Real Estate awards Drake & Scull AED 180 million General Contracting deal for Reef Residence Tower in Dubai
- Drake & Scull bags AED 172 million district cooling plant project for a Housing Complex in Abu Dhabi
- Drake & Scull International signs KD 2.35 million contract with Kuwait’s State Audit Bureau