Dubai Festival City signs new finance agreement
Dubai Festival City on Monday signed a Dh1.4 billion finance agreement with the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. The deal will help the construction of DFC's major project components including the Festival Center a 2.6 million square feet retail, leisure, and entertainment hub, the 2.5 million square feet life style destination Marsa Al Khor, four five-star hotels, and the Al Badia Hillside residential project.
- Dubai Festival City gets finance boost
- Dubai Festival City to offer 2.5 million square feet of retail and entertainment
- Dubai Festival City signs US$ 130m loan for futuristic Marsa Al Khor tower
- Dubai Festival City to include largest complex of hotels and recreational facilities
- Festival Centre is 50pc complete