Dubai International Airport voted World's Favorite Airport by Conde Nast Traveller
Readers of Conde Nast Traveller Magazine have voted Dubai International Airport the World’s Favorite Airport. The Readers Travel Awards questionnaires were inserted in copies of the April 2003 issue of the Conde Nast Traveller in the UK and were also posted on line. The replies were sent to an independent market research company, Market Management which collated and analyzed the data.
Dubai International Airport polled the highest number of favurable votes –90.30 overall in the airport category. According to the results, Dubai International Airport received the highest number of votes in terms of best shopping and duty free facilities.
Dubai International Airport has won the Conde Nast Traveller Award for Best Airport worldwide for the second time. While in 2001 it got the top spot, last year, Dubai came out as runners up to the world’s best airport. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dubai International Airport rated best design in the world by Conde Nast Traveller
- Dubai International Airport voted best in Middle East for second consecutive year
- Dubai International Airport voted Best in Middle East
- Emirates Towers voted Favorite Overseas Business Hotel by Conde Nast Traveller
- Turkey Voted Favorite Country