Dubai Media City seeks to establish partnerships in Lebanon
A Dubai Media City (DMC) delegation participated at the 38th annual IAA congress in Beirut, Lebanon, in a bid to reinforce DMC’s relations with Lebanon's media industry and discuss regional partnerships and initiatives.
DMC's offerings are complementary to Lebanon's media industry and can enhance it by acting as a gateway for expansion into new markets, according to Ahmad Bin Byat, director general of the Dubai Technology, E-commerce and Media Free Zone,
Established in January 2001, DMC provides a host of services for broadcasters, publishers, music companies, marketing service companies, production and postproduction companies. DMC’s media community includes over 350 companies and over 100 freelance media professionals, including MBC, Reuters, CNN and Sony Broadcast and Professional.
DMC seeks to cater to the need for the region to position itself at an international level and to establish bridges with Arab communities in other parts of the world. Located in Dubai at the crossroads of the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, DMC is emerging as the region's new media hub. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jordanian Tech Entrepreneurs visit NY seeking partnerships with fast emerging Tech and VC Industry
- Eight media cities serve the Arab World’s media industry with more cities on the horizon.
- Middle East remains dynamic and provides unique opportunities for media companies, says Dubai Media City Chief
- DMC Inaugurates Media Business Center for Freelancers
- Dubai Customs and Dubai Media Incorporated sign cooperation agreement and launch “Al Furdah” show on Sama Dubai TV