Dubai Municipality OKs second phase of Burj Dubai
Dubai Municipality has issued a permit to implement the second phase of the construction of Burj Dubai along Shaikh Zayed Road at a cost of Dh3.5 billion, an official told Khaleej Times.
Khalid Mohammed Saleh, Director of Building Department at Dubai Municipality, conveyed that the world's tallest tower would include a large hotel, residential apartments, offices, health club, and parking lots.
According to him, the second phase will involve the construction of 32 stories from Floor 40 until Floor 72. The tower, with a total land area of 1.12 million square feet, will feature 779 apartments, 403 hotel rooms, and 43 offices spread across an area of 522,695 square feet. The parking lots will have a capacity to hold 3,292 cars.
- Dubai: Shaikh Mohammed OKs building one of the world's tallest hotels
- Dubai Municipality to launch second phase of Building Permit Certification Service
- Permits issued for eight towers in December by Dubai Municipality
- Dubai Municipality announces completion of second phase of Building Permit
- Dubai Municipality announces completion of second phase of Building Permit Certification Service