Dubai Municipality OKs second phase of Burj Dubai
Dubai Municipality has issued a permit to implement the second phase of the construction of Burj Dubai along Shaikh Zayed Road at a cost of Dh3.5 billion, an official told Khaleej Times.
Khalid Mohammed Saleh, Director of Building Department at Dubai Municipality, conveyed that the world's tallest tower would include a large hotel, residential apartments, offices, health club, and parking lots.
According to him, the second phase will involve the construction of 32 stories from Floor 40 until Floor 72. The tower, with a total land area of 1.12 million square feet, will feature 779 apartments, 403 hotel rooms, and 43 offices spread across an area of 522,695 square feet. The parking lots will have a capacity to hold 3,292 cars.
- Dubai Municipality issues license to construct 70-story tower
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 44-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality issues license for 16-storey building in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Municipality OKs 33-story twin tower project
- Dubai municipality issues license for new commercial building at Port Saeed