Dubai Properties and ENDP team up to strengthen real estate market
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was recently signed between the Emirates Nationals Development Program (ENDP) and Dubai Properties to develop a high caliber pool of UAE nationals in the real estate sector by 2007 by providing career opportunities in the field.
"The real estate sector provides exciting opportunities for UAE Nationals,” said Hashim Al Dabal, CEO of Dubai Properties according to Khaleej Times.
“We not only interviewed candidates for job vacancies within our organization, but also created awareness among UAE Nationals about the opportunities available in this rapidly growing sector," he added.
As one of the MoU's first initiatives, ENDP and Dubai Properties held a recruitment day which saw a panel of Dubai Properties' executives interviewing UAE national jobseekers for suitable career placements within the organization.
- ACI Aligns with GIO to Strengthen High-End Real Estate Solutions
- Trident steps up global marketing efforts, identifies Ireland as key market for Dubai property
- End Users are Key to Real Estate Success- Says boss of new real estate agency – PowerHouse Properties
- TASWEEK bullish on Dubai and Abu Dhabi growth, eyes deals for worth AED 1 billion
- Welcare World and ENDP sign MoU to Recruit UAE Nationals