Dubai Residential Plots Committee meets
The Dubai Residential Plots Committee for Dubai's citizens, held its second meeting Tuesday chaired by Lt. General Saif Al Shafar, Under Secretary of the Ministry of Interior and reviewed a number of topics, WAM reported. According to the Chairman, the committee was adamant to study all cases submitted to it with transparency while according attention and priority to urgent ones.
The committee endorsed the previous meeting's minutes regarding the launch of a venue in the municipality's website on the internet in order to upgrade the existing land-files in addition to those files transferred from the office of Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
- Dubai citizens urged to call committee which grants residential lands
- Dubai: Transfer of land plots approved
- Abu Dhabi - Dubai rail link on the right tracks
- Etihad Rail Federal Government Coordination Committee meets to discuss routes of the Railway Network
- Dubai World Central to showcase second phase of Residential District at Cityscape Global 2014