Dubai Residential Plots Committee meets
The Dubai Residential Plots Committee for Dubai's citizens, held its second meeting Tuesday chaired by Lt. General Saif Al Shafar, Under Secretary of the Ministry of Interior and reviewed a number of topics, WAM reported. According to the Chairman, the committee was adamant to study all cases submitted to it with transparency while according attention and priority to urgent ones.
The committee endorsed the previous meeting's minutes regarding the launch of a venue in the municipality's website on the internet in order to upgrade the existing land-files in addition to those files transferred from the office of Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
- Dubai citizens urged to call committee which grants residential lands
- Dubai Municipality, National Central Cooling Co. (Tabreed) sign agreement over Dubai Metro Project
- UAE PM approves residential housing plans in Dubai
- Dubai: New law streamlining ties between landlords and tenants to be issued soon
- Dubai ruler announces new oil discovery