Dubai Sports City awards new contract
Dubai Sports City, the world’s first purpose-built, integrated city themed on sports and a cornerstone project of Dubailand has awarded Wade Adams Contracting a contract worth more than AED 400 million to build the infrastructure for the 50 million square feet Dubai Sports City project which includes Victory Heights, a private residential gated golf community.
The contract is one of the single largest private sector infrastructure contracts to be awarded for a local development in the Emirates and reflects the huge commitment of the Dubai Sports City investors to the vision of the Dubai Ruler, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, to position Dubai as a global sporting, leisure and tourism hub.
- 830 million dirham contract positions Dubai Sports City as centre of global sporting excellence
- New residential project at Dubai Sports City
- Dubai Sports City awards contract
- Wade Adams Contracting gets DSC contract
- 830 Million Dirham Contract Positions Dubai Sports City as Centre of Global Sporting Excellence