Dubai: United Diesel signs renewal of agency agreement with Renault Trucks Group
Al Rostamani Group’s United Diesel in cooperation with Renault Trucks Group from France, one of the leading manufacturers of heavy-duty Trucks, have signed the renewal of agency agreement on this month to extend its successful long-term partnership and strengthen further market share in the region.
Al Rostamani Chairman Mr. Abdullah Hassan Al Rostamani said that with the fast growing development of construction in Dubai, Renault Trucks will look to acquire a higher market share. Also Al Rostamani Managing Director Mr. Abdul Wahid said United Diesel is strongly committed to provide superior after-sales support to Renault customers in Dubai and Northern Emirates.
The agency agreement was signed by Mr. Abdullah Hassan Al Rostamani and Mr. Abdul Wahid Hassan Al Rostamani as well as Mr. Jean-Robert Fayet, Vice President of Renault Trucks Group.
Mr. Marwan Al Rostamani, Mr. Hassan Al Rostamani, Directors of Al Rostamani Group, Mr. Bernard Amiel Regional Manager of Renault Trucks and Mr. Mike Makary General Manager of United Diesel attended the signing ceremony.
- Chevron Shipping Company renews worldwide agency contract with GAC
- Renault, Yulon Sign Sales Agreement
- Why 2018 will be the year for Jordan's energy sector
- OPEC producers to defend market share in face of mounting competition and domestic needs
- Swicorp Joussour Company Invests Over 20% of SAR 2.67 Billion in Total Committed Capital