Dubai municipality launches weather information website
A snapshot of the new website
The Coastal Zone and Waterways Management Section at Dubai Municipality has recently started running a website which details the coastal monitoring programme that has generated and continues to enhance a comprehensive database used in numerous coastal engineering applications.
This site was launched as part of the new operational forecasting system operated and maintained by Dubai Municipality. This forecasting aims to provide information on waves, currents, surface elevation, wind, oil spill and inundation along Dubai’s coastline and the Arabian Gulf.
Registered users can access free of charge graphical plots of the last 24 hours of monitored parameters as well as selected documentation and image. The recently launched website has about 8,000 hits monthly.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Dubai Municipality launches first phase of Engineering Projects Information Management System under the directives of H.H Sheikh Mohammed
- Dubai Municipality launches new electronic service to provide visual information products to public
- Greater Amman Municipality Launches “Amman Explorer” Website
- Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority launches redesigned website with user-friendly interface