Dubai municipality launches weather information website
The Coastal Zone and Waterways Management Section at Dubai Municipality has recently started running a website which details the coastal monitoring programme that has generated and continues to enhance a comprehensive database used in numerous coastal engineering applications.
This site was launched as part of the new operational forecasting system operated and maintained by Dubai Municipality. This forecasting aims to provide information on waves, currents, surface elevation, wind, oil spill and inundation along Dubai’s coastline and the Arabian Gulf.
Registered users can access free of charge graphical plots of the last 24 hours of monitored parameters as well as selected documentation and image. The recently launched website has about 8,000 hits monthly.
- Dubai Municipality participates in GITEX
- Dubai Municipality undertakes survey on emirate's coasts
- Sun and Orion enable Dubai Municipality to implement geographic information system
- Dubai Municipality announces completion of second phase of Building Permit
- EBG first financial institution to go on interactive mapping with Dubai Municipality