Dubai World repays outstanding balance on US$1.2 billion loan facility
Last week Dubai World repaid the outstanding balance on a USD1.2 billion loan facility arranged and underwritten jointly by Royal Bank of Scotland, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank.
While refinancing had been offered, Dubai World determined the cost of capital was not competitive and instead elected to repay the outstanding amount under the loan of USD890 million from its operating reserves on December 11, 2008. The loan facility was established one year earlier to help finance the purchase of a 9.4 percent stake in MGM Mirage by Infinity World, a subsidiary of Dubai World.
- Dubai World subsidiary Infinity World files lawsuit against MGM to protect rights and viability of CityCenter JV
- DP World to repay $3 billion loan with existing cash
- first al wasl groundworks near completion
- limitless lifts the lid on sr45 billion riyadh project - al wasl master plan unveiled at sttim 2008
- limitless ploughs ahead with arabian canal - global developer digs up latest statistics on dubai mega-project