Egypt: Economy grows by 2.6 per cent
Despite ongoing political instability, the Egyptian economy grew by 2.6 per cent in the first quater of the 21012/13 fiscal year
A year earlier, the economic growth rate was 0.3 per cent.
- From the best of both worlds, to the worst of both worlds: Canadian citizenship no longer a 'piece of cake' for GCC expats
- Jumping on the IMF's bandwagon: Kuwait quietly embarks on subsidy-slashing journey
- Even the numbers are on the feminist side: companies with females in top management yield higher returns
- Kingdom in debt, Kingdom in danger: Saudi Arabia's pending deficit raises frightening possibilities
- 'Dead aid': is there any hope left for South Sudan's economy?