Egypt: Economy grows by 2.6 per cent
Despite ongoing political instability, the Egyptian economy grew by 2.6 per cent in the first quater of the 21012/13 fiscal year
A year earlier, the economic growth rate was 0.3 per cent.
- Starting with fewer power cuts, what has Eid brought to the Egyptian economy?
- From escaping to winning: the story of the Lebanese who are 'making it big' in Brazil
- A will with no way: Egypt's charitable spirit dampened with economic hardship
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC