Egypt: Economy grows by 2.6 per cent
Despite ongoing political instability, the Egyptian economy grew by 2.6 per cent in the first quater of the 21012/13 fiscal year
A year earlier, the economic growth rate was 0.3 per cent.
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming
- UAE is best MidEast economy for attracting talent, index says
- The Arab Spring's success story: what will it take for Tunisia to unlock its full economic potential?