Eid helps ailing Bahrain's hotel industry
Bahrain’s top hotels received a much-needed shot in the arm with with Eid holiday pushing occupancy rates tonear-capacity, Five-Star Hotels Society president Abdulnabi Al Daylami told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej yesterday.
Occupancy rates on the first day of Eid itself hit above 60 per cent, surpassing levels reached during the same time last year, he added.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue