Eid helps ailing Bahrain's hotel industry
Eid proved to be a welcome shot in the arm for Bahrain's hotel industry
Bahrain’s top hotels received a much-needed shot in the arm with with Eid holiday pushing occupancy rates tonear-capacity, Five-Star Hotels Society president Abdulnabi Al Daylami told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej yesterday.
Occupancy rates on the first day of Eid itself hit above 60 per cent, surpassing levels reached during the same time last year, he added.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?