Eid helps ailing Bahrain's hotel industry
Bahrain’s top hotels received a much-needed shot in the arm with with Eid holiday pushing occupancy rates tonear-capacity, Five-Star Hotels Society president Abdulnabi Al Daylami told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej yesterday.
Occupancy rates on the first day of Eid itself hit above 60 per cent, surpassing levels reached during the same time last year, he added.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects