Eid helps ailing Bahrain's hotel industry
Bahrain’s top hotels received a much-needed shot in the arm with with Eid holiday pushing occupancy rates tonear-capacity, Five-Star Hotels Society president Abdulnabi Al Daylami told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej yesterday.
Occupancy rates on the first day of Eid itself hit above 60 per cent, surpassing levels reached during the same time last year, he added.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts