Eid helps ailing Bahrain's hotel industry
Bahrain’s top hotels received a much-needed shot in the arm with with Eid holiday pushing occupancy rates tonear-capacity, Five-Star Hotels Society president Abdulnabi Al Daylami told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej yesterday.
Occupancy rates on the first day of Eid itself hit above 60 per cent, surpassing levels reached during the same time last year, he added.
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis