Elements Café opens for business in the UAE
International cafe restaurant chain, Elements, with be launched this month in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and has already received franchise interest from Egypt and Lebanon. Outfitted at a cost of one million dollar, Elements is to open in the Link at Dubai's Wafi Mall on January 29.
Conceived by Dubai-headquartered hospitality consultants Thomas Klein International on behalf of Saudi businessman Mazim Al-Moallim, the 385 square meter outlet will also retail the Danish/Swiss designer kitchenware Bodum and a range of foods and ingredients. Elements also features its own bakery, which produces up to 104 types of bread on a rotating basis, 27 of them being available daily.
The cafe-restaurant design utilizes natural products wherever possible with concrete walls and floors, oak tables and chairs and reconstituted leather sofas. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Elements lifestyle cafe opens in Wafi City Mall
- UAE: Well-known confectionary brand Al Samadi Sweets to open its own cafés
- Bin Hendi Enterprises to launch Japengo Café brand in India
- Bin Hendi Enterprises opens Japengo Café at Wafi Shopping Mall
- Buffalo's Southwest Cafe opens first regional franchise in the Kuwait