Emaar announces a string of residential development projects
Emaar launches new residential project
Click here to add Ahmad Al-Matrooshi as an alert
Disable alert for Ahmad Al-Matrooshi,
Click here to add Emirates Golf Club as an alert
Disable alert for Emirates Golf Club,
Click here to add The Greens as an alert
Disable alert for The Greens,
Click here to add Vida Hotels and Resorts as an alert
Disable alert for Vida Hotels and Resorts
Emaar Properties has unveiled its newest residential development in the city. The Hills, envisaged as part of Emirates Living, the pioneering master-planned communities by Emaar, will stand out for its spectacular Golf-course views and a focus on a greener lifestyle through several energy and water efficiency initiatives.
Overlooking the Emirates Golf Club, with easy access from Sheikh Zayed Road, The Hills features two residential buildings of 12 and 15 stories, each featuring one, two and three bedroom apartments. All apartments overlook either the rolling greens of the golf course or spectacular views of the cityscape and beyond.
The Hills will be defined by world-class amenities and several swimming pools, a value addition that enhances the quality of life of residents seeking a leisurely lifestyle.
The Hills residential buildings are part of a complex of four low-rises. A key component of the development is a hotel under Vida Hotels and Resorts, the latest addition to Emaar’s hospitality portfolio, promising the new generation of business executives, entrepreneurs and leisure travelers a stimulating lifestyle environment. Another low-rise building will feature Vida serviced apartments, also catering for business and leisure visitors.
Ahmad Al-Matrooshi, MD, Emaar Properties, said: “Emaar pioneered the concept of master-planned communities with Emirates Living, a collection of neighborhoods, including The Lakes, The Greens, The Meadows and The Springs that are now fully established and continue to be sought-after by families.
With The Hills, we are broadening our Emirates Living portfolio, offering residences that are distinguished by their sustainability features and their impressive golf course views. The Hills will define a new, relaxing lifestyle for residents, who can also access all lifestyle amenities in close proximity.”
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge
- Emaar Properties announces intention to float its subsidiary Emaar Misr for development S.A.E.
- Dubai’s Emaar beachfront project to cost $2.72B
- Two Gulf real estate developers to announce Syria projects
- Zenath Real Estate to develop AED 2 billion worth of hotel, commercial and residential projects in UAE
- Barwa unveils Lusail Golf Residential Development