Emaar.E.C unveils sea-side residential units at Bay La Sun Village in King Abdullah Economic City
Emaar, The Economic City (Emaar.E.C), the Tadawul-listed company developing King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC), has unveiled a sea-side residential tower within the recently launched Bay La Sun Village in KAEC. Apartments in the sea-side Marina Tower 4 will be released for sale from Sunday December 2 at the Sales Centre in King Abdullah Economic City and Riyadh Sales Centre on King Fahad Street.
The Marina Tower will feature a range of apartments – most of them facing the Red Sea – and offering several amenities for residents including pools and children’s play areas. Set amidst canals and in easy access to a Marina, the tower will be an integral part of the Bay La Sun Village, which opened to overwhelming sales response recently.
Residents can also enjoy a host of amenities that are part of the Bay La Sun Village including leisure facilities, retail outlets, schools, mosques, medical centres and community areas. Twenty-four hour security and maintenance support are standard.
- Emaar, The Economic City signs SR129 million road work contract for KAEC with Saudi Binladen Group
- Emaar, The Economic City launches second phase of Esmeralda Suburb with lifestyle events in Riyadh and Jeddah
- Dubai Marina offers elegant waterfront homes at Emaar Sales Centre
- Emaar to launch final tower in Marina Promenade project
- Emaar.E.C awards SR1.4 billion contract to Saudi Bin Laden Group