Emarat commissions two new service stations
As part of its on going strategy to expand its retailing network, Emirates General Petroleum Corporation (Emarat) has commissioned two new service stations at key locations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Al-Bah station in Sharjah and Al-Fahad station in Ajman now offer motorists full service station facilities. Over 20,000 square feet in size, both stations feature the Emarat C-store where customers can find a range of retail extras, which include dry cleaning and 24-hour photo processing.
At present, Emarat operates 64 service stations out of the network of 180 sites across Dubai and the northern Emirates, two of which are independent convenience stores in Dubai Internet City and the Emarat Atrium building. In addition, during the current year, Emarat intends to build three new service stations, and also plan on re-developing seven sites across the UAE. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emarat and Oman Oil launch regional fuelcard cross acceptance
- A new promotional campaign at Emarat's service stations "Spend & Win" 2 LUXGEN Cars
- 6160 Emarat service station staff attend 365 training sessions during the year 2010
- Emarat Honors Winning Service Stations
- Emarat service station staff attend 299 training sessions during the year 2011