Emirates’ aviation security training programmes accreditation
The General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) has renewed its accreditation of Emirates’ aviation security training programmes run by Transguard Education Academy.
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al-Maktoum, President of Dubai Civil Aviation and Emirates’ Chairman, was presented with the certificate by Ahmed Al-Haddabi, Director of Flight Safety, GCAA.
Transguard Education Academy, a part of Emirates Group Security, will be able to continue to use the GCAA logo on all its certificates, including the Diploma in Aviation Security Management, run in conjunction with Edith Cowan University of Western Australia.
The GCAA had earlier carried out an assessment of the programmes, which it found to be in full compliance with requirements outlined in ICAO Annex 17 and ICAO Doc. 8973 for safeguarding International Civil Aviation against acts of unlawful interference as well as Civil Aviation Regulations Part VII, of the UAE National Civil Aviation Security Programme.
- EMIRATES’ SECURITY TRAINING ACCREDITATION RENEWED BY GCAA
- Emirates Group Security (CASS) Launches ICAO Management Certified Programme in Dubai
- EMIRATES AVIATION COLLEGE RECEIVES ACCREDITATION FOR TWO MORE BACHELOR DEGREES
- emirates aviation college wins aviation business award
- Emirates Aviation College receives KHDA academic attestation