Experts: Real estate and stocks - only two investment channels in Gulf region
Real estate specialists estimate the value of the total real estate investments in the Arabian Gulf region at $90 billion in the next three years, of which $30 billion in the UAE.
Mr. Yaser Al-Sagheer, real estate specialist, said that the Gulf market is currently witnessing a magnificent real estate boom in light of the limited other available investment channels in the region in general. The only available investment channels in the Gulf are either stocks or real estate, the expert added. He also said that there are no investment options in bonds, service, commercial and industrial securities.
- Gulf is first launch spot for Property TV, the region’s first international 24x7 channel reaching 5 million households
- TASWEEK discusses UAE’s ‘investment power’ at 3rd Gulf-Moroccan Investment Forum
- Turkey new hotspot for GCC real estate investors
- Only Qatar bourse gained in the Gulf region last year
- Gulf real estate market to hit $90 billion