Expo Center Sharjah discusses growth strategies for future
The board of directors of Expo Center Sharjah reviewed the performance of the center and discussed strategies for the future at a recent meeting under the chairmanship of Ahmed Al-Midfa.
A number of measures have been set in motion to make Expo Centre Sharjah one of the region's leading venues for exhibitions and trade fairs. The aggressive new strategies being mapped out by the center match the new vision of the emirate of Sharjah to emerge as the strategic destination for trade and tourism.
The board took stock of the activities organized by the center so far and also discussed the events lined up for the rest of 2003. Among the forthcoming events lined up at the Expo Center Sharjah is a seminar on BuyUSA.com, the online portal of the US Department of Commerce, which is a sourcing point for products and services from the United States to take place on September 10. The event will open up new vistas for UAE businesses to do online business with US companies. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sharjah Expo Center maps out new growth strategy
- US Commercial Service invites UAE companies to a seminar at Expo Center Sharjah
- Sharjah International Commercial Arbitration Center to host 8th meeting of lawyers’ and legal consultancy offices in GCC
- Sharjah Chamber meets private sector representatives to discuss implementation of new strategies to further promote local products
- Dubai Customs and Family Development Centers in Sharjah discuss cooperation