Expo Pakistan 2006 to attract large numbers of UAE investors
Various delegations from the UAE are expected to participate in the upcoming Expo Pakistan 2006 exhibition set to be held in Karachi, which will feature a wide range of products and services.
Pakistan's President General Pervez Musharraf will inaugurate the event, according to Khaleej Times.
The expo, to be the biggest ever in Pakistan, is scheduled to run from March 29 to April 2, 2006.
The event is expected to help investors identify a host of lucrative investment opportunities in Pakistan, reported Najeeb Abassi, Commercial Counselor at the Consulate General of Pakistan in Dubai, and will likely boost bilateral trade between the two nations.
"The UAE is a leading foreign investor in Pakistan and its participation in Expo Pakistan 2006 would further boost the bilateral trade," Abassi said.
He added that the Pakistani Consulate in Dubai is approaching all the chambers of commerce and industries in the UAE in an effort to raise participation in the event.
"The UAE is a core business partner of Pakistan and we want to further boost the trade relations," he said.
"The visitors will also have an opportunity to acquaint with top Pakistani export businesses under one roof at the Expo Center," said an official of Export Promotion Bureau of Pakistan.
- Expo 2020 'fireworks': the scandal brought about by Pakistan's vote for Izmir over Dubai
- International Islamic Financial Market attracts large number of delegates for Indonesia conference and workshop
- BIPEX 2006 Evokes Widespread Enthusiasm: New Exhibitors from the UK, South Africa, Malaysia, Egypt, KSA and UAE Join Expo
- Sama Dubai to participate in upcoming Expo Real 2006
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006