Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to preview regional expansion at Arabian Travel Market
Canada’s Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts will preview its plans for a further four hotels in the Middle East during the forthcoming Arabian Travel Market. The hotel group has, in less than three years, opened four properties in the region.
The company’s first opening in the region was in May 2000 with the debut of Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence. Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh opened next, in May 2002. With the December 2002 opening of Four Seasons Hotel Amman, the company made its first move into the Jordanian market. Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh, opened at the end of February of this year, marking the company’s first Gulf property.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, exhibiting at Arabian Travel Market in the Global Village will be represented by a team of top level management from throughout the Middle East region. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Preview: Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay rises from the Arabian Sea, creating a true urban resort experience in an exclusive setting
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts highlights strong expansion plans at Arabian Travel Market 2011
- A Luxurious Oasis in the Urban Excitement: A Preview of the New Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Armani Hotels & Resorts exhibits at the Arabian Travel Market 2009
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts announces new resort in Turkey's Cesme Peninsula