GFH to invest $1.5 billion in Dubai's Arabian Legends Theme Park
Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH) recently marked its entrance into the entertainment and leisure development in Dubai, with the signing of a theme park resort in Dubailand.
The agreement provides for GFH and partners to co-develop the Arabian Legends Theme Park Resort within the Dubailand development, which is designed to create one of the regions single largest destinations for entertainment, tourism and leisure facilities.
"We are looking at an investment size of $1.5 billion in Arabian Legends," CEO of GFH Esam Janahi. "We are committed to our shareholders to invest in real estate assets which promises high returns and we are confident that Dubailand is a sterling opportunity."
According to Janahi, GFH and its development partners in this project – Edifice, Jean Michel-Ruols Architectes and Glen Corporation – will develop the theme park in line with its concept that emphasizes regional culture based on legendary themes and landscapes.
The concept of Arabian Legends is themed into five unique segments – Tales of the City, Tales of the Sea, Tales of the Desert, Tales of Adventure and Travel and Tales of the Future – offering rides and entertainment to visitors. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AED 14 billion Legends in Dubailand opens headquarters; Development of first of three theme parks commences
- Legends integrated theme park project boosted by Kuwaiti investment
- Gulf Finance House announces US$ 2 billion investment by Tanmiyat Investment Group in Legends Dubailand project
- Dubai: Arabian Automobiles offers valet parking to visitors
- GFH opens subscriptions to US$302 million private placement