GFH sponsors London Islamic Real Estate Conference
Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH) is the Gold Sponsor of the Islamic Real Estate Finance Conference 2003 that takes place from July 21-23, 2003 at the Four Seasons Hotel, London.
The bank, established in 1999, has already launched two successful real estate funds, Gulf Atlantic Real Estate, which focuses on prime UK real estate and more recently, the GAF fund for the French market.
GFH’s funds are tax-efficient and, as with all GFH investment funds, follow the principles of Islamic law. GARE I comprises a portfolio of six properties with a total investment of £150 million.
GFH was established in 1999 in the Kingdom of Bahrain as an Islamic investment bank. The bank has a paid-up capital of $65 million and an authorized capital of $150 million. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- 'Best Islamic Real Estate Finance House' award granted to GFH
- Kuwait: Real estate firm to sponsor 3rd Islamic Banking Conference
- Real Capita to sponsor business conference
- Dubai Properties named ‘Best Commercial Real Estate Developer in the UAE’ at London’s International Real Estate Forum
- GFH announces exit of Gulf Atlantic Real Estate