Global Investment House acquires 14 percent stake in Omani finance company
Kuwait-based Global Investment House (GIH) has purchased a 14 percent stake in Oman's United Finance Company, a press release reported.
The United Finance Company was established in 1997 and is listed on the Muscat Securities Market. It is specialized in consumer finance, in addition to financing commercial and industrial companies’ equipment.
Global Investment House is a Kuwaiti investment company with a capital of KD 15 million and licensed by the Central Bank of Kuwait. The company first began its expansion into the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries in 2003 by acquiring a number of investment funds in Bahrain. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kuwait's Global buys 14 percent stake in Oman's United Finance Company
- Global Investment House receives approval on financial statements
- Osoul Real Estate Investment Fund to be offered
- Kuwait’s Securities House Company sells 80 percent stake in US medical firm
- Abu Dhabi investors set up new finance company