Golden Tulip Khasab Hotel and Resort to open in Oman
The Golden Tulip Khasab Hotel and Resort, operated by Flamingo Hotel Management Company, which is due to open in the fourth quarter of 2003, is now in its final stage of construction.
The hotel, located in the Musandam peninsula started contracting with leading tour operators and consortiums from Germany, Italy, Switzerland, France, UK, Dubai, and will soon be bookable online through the Golden Tulip website.
Golden Tulip Hotels, Inns & Resorts is a privately owned franchise company with its head office based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. Since the recent merger with TOP International Hotels, a German based hotel consortium, the Golden Tulip Top Hospitality Group portfolio comprises over 45,000 rooms in approximately 440 hotels across 51 countries, with the majority of hotels being located in urban destinations across Europe, the Middle East & Africa. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Golden Tulip Hotels expands Middle East portfolio
- Golden Tulip’s Middle East operations generate $26 million
- Golden Tulip Hotels, Inns and Resorts plans major regional development drive
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts gets Fastest Growing Hotel Chain in the Middle East Award
- Wilby to manage Grosvenor House Hotel and Hotel Apartments Dubai