Gulf Finance House lists on Bahrain bourse
Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH) has announced that it will list its shares on the Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) on January 25 2004.
The move is part of a strategic plan to expand shareholder base and to allow investors in the wider Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region to take part in the bank's growth, stated a press release.
The listing on KSE comes close on the heels of the GFH listing on the Bahrain Stock Exchange (BSE) on January 20, 2004, with the scrip price rising to a closing price of $1.48, on the second trading from $1.20 at the start of the first day of trading. The total trading volume on the second day of trading was over 2,000,000 shares.
Gulf Finance House is a leading Islamic investment bank, with a paid up capital of $65 million. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Celebrating a new beginning: Kuwait's Global Investment House to be relisted as debt-free
- Unrest leads to slump in Bahrain bourse
- Bahrain Gulf Finance House sees 268% surge in net profits
- Bahrain: Gulf Finance House arranges the sale of multi-award winning Banyan Tree Desert Spa & Resort
- Bahrain bourse on the rise