Gulf Finance House net profit up 72.8%
The net profit of the Gulf Finance House until the end of the financial year last December has been up by 72.8 percent compared to the year before, totaling some KD 11.2 million.
According to the Company's financial statements officially reported by the bourse Tuesday, total dividend until last December has hiked by 19.2 fils to some 32.7 fils.
The market listed company has witnessed last year growth of net profit that hiked from three million in 2002 to some KD 6.5 million.
Figures of the company that operates according to the Islamic legislature, witnessed notable growth with liquid assets shooting from some KD 5.8 million in 2002 to some KD 7.8 million by end of same year, according to <i>KUNA</i>.
Total deposits and loans hiked from KD 11.8 million in 2002 to some KD 19 million in 2003.
- Gulf Finance House delivers record Results in 2005 with Net Profit up by 147 per cent to US$ 140 million
- Finance House profits slightly up
- Bahrain Gulf Finance House sees 268% surge in net profits
- Gulf Finance House reports US$ 11.9 million net profit in the first quarter
- Gulf Finance House Delivers Strong Q2 Results; Net Profit Rises 115% to US$62.4 Million