Gulf International Bank wins 'Best Investment Bank' award from Banker Middle East
Bahrain-based Gulf International Bank (GIB) has won the 'Best Investment Bank in the GCC' award from Banker Middle East, a financial magazine published in Dubai.
The magazine organized the award scheme in January 2004 in an effort to recognize and award excellence in banking within the GCC. The process involved short-listing leading banks in various categories, and then allowing readers to select the best banks by voting on the Internet.
GIB has won several other awards over the past five years, including 'Best Bank in the Middle East' from Euromoney in 2001 and 'Bank of the Year for Bahrain' from The Banker in 2000. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Singapore banker navigates IT learning curve
- Gulf Bank Wins Best PR Campaign and Best Customer Contact Centre Awards from Banker Middle East
- Gulf International Bank wins prestigious award from the Banker Magazine
- Gulf Bank wins ‘Bank of the Year’ award from the banker
- Gulf Bank Awarded Best Product and Best Loyalty Program from Banker Middle East