Gulf Investment House establishes US real estate arm
Gulf Investment House, a Kuwait-based investment company, announced Wednesday the establishment of Innovest Capital, Inc. (Innovest), a U.S. based company which will serve as GIH's real estate advisory arm for U.S real estate activities.
The new company will add benefits to GIH's international real estate business line by strengthening GIH's strategic position as a direct originator of attractive US real estate investments. The integration of a US platform will allow GIH to exercise greater flexibility and control over real estate investments, gain greater accessibility to U.S. real estate sponsors, developers, and partners, and create customized product offerings for GIH investors.
- UAE-based ARJ Group Joins Forces with Kuwait-based Gulf Investment House to Form Major GCC Shari’ah-Compliant Real Estate Investment Enterprise
- Gulf investors to establish Al-Madaen Real Estate Company
- Kuwait-based Gulf Investment House to form major GCC Shari’ah-compliant real estate investment enterprise
- Gulf Investment House announces offering private subscription for Madai'n Real Estate Company
- Gulf firms invest in Bahrain real estate sector