Gulf investors eye Lebanon property market
Lebanon's real estate market has been growing noticeably in the first quarter of 2006 due to increasing demand of properties by Lebanese and Gulf investors. According to Kuna, real estate investment has become an essential part of the Lebanese national economy holding 11 percent of the annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) or US$ 20 billion, compared to 4.5 percent in the 1970s.
- Qatar SWF Boost for UK Real Estate Market as GCC Investors Eye Plummeting Property Price Portfolios
- Gulf investors expect decline in Lebanon demand for properties
- Real estate makeover: Fashion TV targets the Gulf for branded properties
- 'Interesting potentional': why, despite all, global investors can't keep their eyes off MENA stocks
- MENA eyeing up North Cyprus property