Huge investments expected in Abu Dhabi real estate and tourism
Al-Bayan newspaper has recently reported on expected development of the real estate and tourism sectors in Abu Dhabi during the period 2005-2012.
The paper estimated that the extent of investments in real estate during this period will come to DH 230 billion ($63 billion), including investment of DH 200 million in the project to build the Emirates Palace Hotel on the Abu Dhabi Promenade. Future projects include building a resort and tourist site as part of the Marina Mall and building Pearl Island off the Abu Dhabi coast.
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Syrian tourism sector expects realization of huge investments
- Real Estate and Investment Show opens at Abu Dhabi’s new Exhibition Centre
- Middle East investment activity in UK real estate market expected to rise
- Abu Dhabi infrastructure and real estate investments to reach AED 200 billion by 2012