Huge real estate project in Riyadh
According to Al-Jazirah newspaper, a contract was signed recently to establish the biggest real estate alliance for setting up the "Riyadh Sands" project in Al-Thamama area. The project will be established over a 280,000 square meter area by SR 400 million costs.
Real estate and resorts specialists described the project as one of the most unique real estate and tourism development projects, which reflect a new dimension of the Saudi real estate investment sector. The Investment Director of the Kal Development Company, Mr. Meqbel Al-Nadheer, said that the alliance between his company and the Hamad Al-Sagheer Trade Investment Company consists of building a real estate residential and tourism project including 350 apartments, green parks, leisure facilities and trade services.
- Riyadh International Urban Development & Real Estate Investment Event - Cityscape Riyadh 2010 posts huge visitor turnout
- New real estate project in Riyadh signed
- 450 million Saudi riyals deal to further enhance Riyadh real estate
- Huge real estate project in Fujairah
- Contacts held prior to signing agreement on huge Mecca real estate project