Aviation ready for take-off in MENA region, says IATA chief
International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Click here to add Algiers as an alert
Disable alert for Algiers,
Click here to add Arab Air Carriers Organisation as an alert
Disable alert for Arab Air Carriers Organisation,
Click here to add International Air Transport Association as an alert
Disable alert for International Air Transpor ...,
Click here to add Tony Tyler as an alert
Disable alert for Tony Tyler
The aviation trade body, International Air Transport Association (IATA), on Tuesday said there are immense opportunities to further develop aviation in the Mena region.
“Mena is a growing force in aviation. And Gulf carriers’ growth story is amazing. They are leading Middle East traffic growth that is still in the double digits,” Tony Tyler, IATA’s Director General and CEO, said in a statement, as he identified opportunities to build a stronger industry in the Mena. He was speaking at the Arab Air Carriers Organisation (AACO) Annual General Meeting in Algiers.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?