Aviation ready for take-off in MENA region, says IATA chief
International Air Transport Association (IATA).
Click here to add Algiers as an alert
Disable alert for Algiers,
Click here to add Arab Air Carriers Organisation as an alert
Disable alert for Arab Air Carriers Organisation,
Click here to add International Air Transport Association as an alert
Disable alert for International Air Transpor ...,
Click here to add Tony Tyler as an alert
Disable alert for Tony Tyler
The aviation trade body, International Air Transport Association (IATA), on Tuesday said there are immense opportunities to further develop aviation in the Mena region.
“Mena is a growing force in aviation. And Gulf carriers’ growth story is amazing. They are leading Middle East traffic growth that is still in the double digits,” Tony Tyler, IATA’s Director General and CEO, said in a statement, as he identified opportunities to build a stronger industry in the Mena. He was speaking at the Arab Air Carriers Organisation (AACO) Annual General Meeting in Algiers.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow