IFA Hotels & Resorts targets Russian market
IFA Hotels & Resorts, a subsidiary of Kuwait-based International Financial Advisors (IFA), is to target Russian buyers for its luxury Palm-Jumeirah apartments with high-profile promotions at two of Moscow's biggest trade fairs.
Apartments in the Al-Nabat and Al-Haseer Towers will be showcased at Moscow's Dom Expo from February 26 to 29 and the Moscow International Travel and Tourism Fair, which runs from March 24 to 27. The freehold Palm Residence apartments sell for around $320,000 to $1.5 million for penthouses.
“The high-end Russian market now has Dubai firmly in its sights both for tourism and investment opportunities,' said Marketing Manager for IFA Hotels & Resorts, Bassam El-Khoury.
IFA has received strong international demand for its projects. The two shoreline apartment buildings, with 246 apartments, are reaching sell out at premiums of over 50 percent, stated a press release.
IFA Hotels & Resorts has entered into a joint venture with Nakheel, developers of The Palm, to develop a major shopping complex, Souq Palm, and freehold residences, the Palm Residence-Souq covering 60,000 square meters on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Nakheel and IFA in joint venture to develop Souq Palm
- IFA and Nakheel sign $42 million Palm hotel agreement
- IFA Hotels & Resorts introduces Dubai Palm Island Projects in Portugal
- IFA Hotels and Resorts signs up with RCI and affiliates the Palm Vacation Club
- IFA Hotels & Resorts appoints Fairmont Hotels & Resorts