IMF team visiting Tunisia
An IMF team is current visiting Tunisia to offer technical assistance
The visit is set to continue for two weeks, to prepare for a report that may assist in tax collection reform.
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down
- Potential for investment in Africa? Dubai is looking into it!
- Literally depressing: economic hardship pushing lebanese towards depression