IMF team visiting Tunisia
An IMF team is current visiting Tunisia to offer technical assistance
The visit is set to continue for two weeks, to prepare for a report that may assist in tax collection reform.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue