IMF team visiting Tunisia
An IMF team is current visiting Tunisia to offer technical assistance
The visit is set to continue for two weeks, to prepare for a report that may assist in tax collection reform.
- Saudi’s Prince Al Waleed bin Talal becomes Twitter’s second largest investor
- World Bank loans Egypt $550M to clean up the countryside
- Oprah snubs BDS over Israeli diamonds
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says