Yemen to attend IMF and World Bank meeting
Yemen participates in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank (WB) to be held in Tokyo, Japan, on September 12 - 14.
Upon his departure on Wednesday, Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Mohammed al-Sa'adi said that the meetings would discuss a number of international economic issues and present several economic successful experiences.
The Minister said that he would hold many meetings with a number of WB and IMF officials and finance ministers participating in the annual meetings to discuss enhancing bilateral cooperation relations.
On the sidelines of the meetings, al-Sa'adi will hold talks with Japanese officials in the foreign and economy ministries and some economic institutions the relations of cooperation between Yemen and Japan.
- Arab finance ministers to discuss policy issued on the sidelines of the Annual Meetings
- Dubai 2003 General Coordinator meets with ANRDI
- Senior IMF official praises Dubai 2003 arrangements
- Nearly 16,000 in Dubai to participate in Annual Meetings
- Dubai 2003 delegation to attend spring meetings of World Bank, IMF