Yemen to attend IMF and World Bank meeting
Yemen is send a delegation to the IMF/World Bank annual meeting being held this weekend
Yemen participates in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank (WB) to be held in Tokyo, Japan, on September 12 - 14.
Upon his departure on Wednesday, Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Mohammed al-Sa'adi said that the meetings would discuss a number of international economic issues and present several economic successful experiences.
The Minister said that he would hold many meetings with a number of WB and IMF officials and finance ministers participating in the annual meetings to discuss enhancing bilateral cooperation relations.
On the sidelines of the meetings, al-Sa'adi will hold talks with Japanese officials in the foreign and economy ministries and some economic institutions the relations of cooperation between Yemen and Japan.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- WB Delegation in Yemen to Discuss Funded Projects
- Dubai 2003 delegation to attend spring meetings of World Bank, IMF
- NBK delegation to attend IMF and World Bank 2009 Annual Meetings in Istanbul
- Al Hilal Bank hosts preparatory discussions for ‘UAE Banks Reception’ forming part of ‘The IMF World Bank annual meetings 2015’
- MoF organises a reception for UAE banks at the sidelines of the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank in Washington