Yemen to attend IMF and World Bank meeting
Yemen participates in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank (WB) to be held in Tokyo, Japan, on September 12 - 14.
Upon his departure on Wednesday, Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Mohammed al-Sa'adi said that the meetings would discuss a number of international economic issues and present several economic successful experiences.
The Minister said that he would hold many meetings with a number of WB and IMF officials and finance ministers participating in the annual meetings to discuss enhancing bilateral cooperation relations.
On the sidelines of the meetings, al-Sa'adi will hold talks with Japanese officials in the foreign and economy ministries and some economic institutions the relations of cooperation between Yemen and Japan.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal
- Dubai 2003 delegation to attend spring meetings of World Bank, IMF
- WB Delegation in Yemen to Discuss Funded Projects
- NBK delegation to attend IMF and World Bank 2009 Annual Meetings in Istanbul
- Al Hilal Bank hosts preparatory discussions for ‘UAE Banks Reception’ forming part of ‘The IMF World Bank annual meetings 2015’
- MoF organises a reception for UAE banks at the sidelines of the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank in Washington