Yemen to attend IMF and World Bank meeting
Yemen participates in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank (WB) to be held in Tokyo, Japan, on September 12 - 14.
Upon his departure on Wednesday, Minister of Planning and International Cooperation Mohammed al-Sa'adi said that the meetings would discuss a number of international economic issues and present several economic successful experiences.
The Minister said that he would hold many meetings with a number of WB and IMF officials and finance ministers participating in the annual meetings to discuss enhancing bilateral cooperation relations.
On the sidelines of the meetings, al-Sa'adi will hold talks with Japanese officials in the foreign and economy ministries and some economic institutions the relations of cooperation between Yemen and Japan.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Dubai 2003 delegation to attend spring meetings of World Bank, IMF
- WB Delegation in Yemen to Discuss Funded Projects
- NBK delegation to attend IMF and World Bank 2009 Annual Meetings in Istanbul
- Al Hilal Bank hosts preparatory discussions for ‘UAE Banks Reception’ forming part of ‘The IMF World Bank annual meetings 2015’
- MoF organises a reception for UAE banks at the sidelines of the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank in Washington