Intel brings latest tools to the Arab world
Intel recently launched their new Pentium 4 3GHz processor in the Middle East. Intel displayed locally built computers and demonstrated how this latest Pentium 4 technology is already being used by companies in the workplace.
Intel launched its products on the same day worldwide, and proved its policy by having a processor on view as well as four computers already built, running and using the 3GHz technology.
Intel is one of the leading suppliers of computer chips worldwide. It has introduced Hyperthreading, an innovative technology that allows normally idle areas of the processor to work in parallel. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Support for Arabic Software development a key focus for Intel at GITEX* 2005
- Sakhr launches first pentium processor with Arabic technology
- INTEL ® SOFTWARE COLLEGE SHOWCASED AT INTEL DEVELOPER FORUM IN EGYPT
- Bring your world to life with Samsung’s new Notebook RC Series
- Intel launches Pentium 4 processor in Middle East