International rating agencies remove Egypt from monitoring list in a nod to improving economy
Prime Minister Hisham Qandeel on Saturday 22/9/2012 discussed means to redress the state budget deficit, improve services offered for citizens and buttress the economy.
Cabinet spokesman Alaa el-Hadidi said that participants reviewed ways to improve services offered to citizens and develop the economic situation.
Hadidi said that two international rating agencies removed Egypt from the monitoring list for the first time since the break out of the January 25 revolution as a sign of the improvement of the Egyptian economy.
- DP World’s profits soared by 41 percent in H1. What’s their secret?
- Kingdom’s SMEs hold stronger outlook for Q3
- Jordan's King Abdullah has a 10-year plan for the country's economy
- Dubai's economy could have an optimistic future with a 5.6 percent growth this year
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down