International rating agencies remove Egypt from monitoring list in a nod to improving economy
Prime Minister Hisham Qandeel on Saturday 22/9/2012 discussed means to redress the state budget deficit, improve services offered for citizens and buttress the economy.
Cabinet spokesman Alaa el-Hadidi said that participants reviewed ways to improve services offered to citizens and develop the economic situation.
Hadidi said that two international rating agencies removed Egypt from the monitoring list for the first time since the break out of the January 25 revolution as a sign of the improvement of the Egyptian economy.
- Starting with fewer power cuts, what has Eid brought to the Egyptian economy?
- From escaping to winning: the story of the Lebanese who are 'making it big' in Brazil
- A will with no way: Egypt's charitable spirit dampened with economic hardship
- OPEC exports largest share of petroleum to Asian and Pacific countries in 2013
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC