International rating agencies remove Egypt from monitoring list in a nod to improving economy
Prime Minister Hisham Qandeel on Saturday 22/9/2012 discussed means to redress the state budget deficit, improve services offered for citizens and buttress the economy.
Cabinet spokesman Alaa el-Hadidi said that participants reviewed ways to improve services offered to citizens and develop the economic situation.
Hadidi said that two international rating agencies removed Egypt from the monitoring list for the first time since the break out of the January 25 revolution as a sign of the improvement of the Egyptian economy.
- The best way to ask for a raise or promotion..and, God forbid, handle the "no"
- Syria's children search for livelihood amidst Lebanon's graves
- Arab Thought Foundation's strategy to create 80 million jobs in the Middle East
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey
- Why Emiratisation, or any other GCC employment nationalization strategy, just doesn't work