International rating agencies remove Egypt from monitoring list in a nod to improving economy
Prime Minister Hisham Qandeel on Saturday 22/9/2012 discussed means to redress the state budget deficit, improve services offered for citizens and buttress the economy.
Cabinet spokesman Alaa el-Hadidi said that participants reviewed ways to improve services offered to citizens and develop the economic situation.
Hadidi said that two international rating agencies removed Egypt from the monitoring list for the first time since the break out of the January 25 revolution as a sign of the improvement of the Egyptian economy.
- Trouble getting them, trouble keeping them? Middle East firms challenged in attracting, retaining talent
- Does capitalism provide a solution to terrorism?
- No pain, no gain: Tunisian economy needs three years of tough love before rebounding
- How will MENA economies look in 2015?
- Sanctions face-off: Iran to unveil its corporate side in London next week