Iraq to discuss opening Iraqi market to Jordanian produce
Jordanian Minister of Agriculture Ahmad Al Khattab on Saturday said the ministry is preparing to send farmers and agricultural producers on a visit to Iraq in the next two days.
He said the delegation will discuss the possibility of exporting Jordanian vegetables to Iraqi markets, especially tomatoes, with Iraqi officials.
He voiced hope that the talks will lead to opening the Iraqi market to Jordanian produce, especially as Jordanian farmers are suffering from marketing difficulties amid the prevailing regional unrest.
- Gulfnet collaborates on global cybersecurity platform
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- UAE Space Agency, Lockheed Martin ‘blast off’ with professional training program
- Show me the money: Lebanon addresses bank transfer delay problems
- Kuwait to receive French helicopters in $1.1B deal