Iraq's finance committee discusses finance bill
Iraq's Finance Committee discussed at its meeting chaired by Haider Abadi, head of the Parliamentary Committee of Finance, recent amendments to 2013's budget bill.
A statement of the information department of the House of Representatives issued today, 10 Feb said: "The meeting saw the discussion of many paragraphs included in the bill and the changes, modifications and transfers of some of its paragraphs that would serve the Iraqi citizen.
The statement added: "The committee agreed on laws and amendments related to increasing financial allocations for Tourism and Antiquities Board and transferring the allocations of Department of Women's Care.
It is scheduled that the House of Representatives is to vote, in at its session tomorrow on the budget bill of 2013.
- Blame it on the women: Why KSA businesses are saying govt feminization program costing them millions
- Kazakhstan calling: Astana looking to target $5 billion in investments from UAE
- S. Sudan and Egypt discuss economic ties, trade relations
- Can privatization save Lebanon's economy?
- Between a rock and a hard place: are poor fiscal policies perpetuating poverty in Jordan?