Iraq's finance committee discusses finance bill
Iraq's finance committee has been discussing amendments to the country's 2013 budget plans
Iraq's Finance Committee discussed at its meeting chaired by Haider Abadi, head of the Parliamentary Committee of Finance, recent amendments to 2013's budget bill.
A statement of the information department of the House of Representatives issued today, 10 Feb said: "The meeting saw the discussion of many paragraphs included in the bill and the changes, modifications and transfers of some of its paragraphs that would serve the Iraqi citizen.
The statement added: "The committee agreed on laws and amendments related to increasing financial allocations for Tourism and Antiquities Board and transferring the allocations of Department of Women's Care.
It is scheduled that the House of Representatives is to vote, in at its session tomorrow on the budget bill of 2013.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- UAE hosts the 36th Meeting of the GCC Committee for Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance and Economy in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese union accuses finance ministry of 'intentional errors'
- UAE-Algeria Joint Economic Committee meeting discusses opportunities to strengthen bilateral trade and investments
- Libyan-Tunisian committee of economy and finance meets
- Budget delays cost Iraq $27 million a day