Iraq's finance committee discusses finance bill
Iraq's Finance Committee discussed at its meeting chaired by Haider Abadi, head of the Parliamentary Committee of Finance, recent amendments to 2013's budget bill.
A statement of the information department of the House of Representatives issued today, 10 Feb said: "The meeting saw the discussion of many paragraphs included in the bill and the changes, modifications and transfers of some of its paragraphs that would serve the Iraqi citizen.
The statement added: "The committee agreed on laws and amendments related to increasing financial allocations for Tourism and Antiquities Board and transferring the allocations of Department of Women's Care.
It is scheduled that the House of Representatives is to vote, in at its session tomorrow on the budget bill of 2013.
- Livelihoods trump lawlessness: young working Egyptians risk everything in Libya
- RIP: King Abdullah leaves behind profound legacy for the Saudi Economy
- Impetus from within: why the Arab World needs a very Arab 'Marshall Plan'
- 'Fiscal juggling': just how many economic priorities will Saudi Arabia's new King have to focus on?
- Despite Erdogan's 'harsh rhetoric', Turkish-Israeli is still booming
- Lebanese union accuses finance ministry of 'intentional errors'
- UAE hosts the 36th Meeting of the GCC Committee for Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance and Economy in Abu Dhabi
- UAE-Algeria Joint Economic Committee meeting discusses opportunities to strengthen bilateral trade and investments
- Dubai Chamber identifies opportunities in Iraq’s Islamic finance sector