Iraq's finance committee discusses finance bill
Iraq's Finance Committee discussed at its meeting chaired by Haider Abadi, head of the Parliamentary Committee of Finance, recent amendments to 2013's budget bill.
A statement of the information department of the House of Representatives issued today, 10 Feb said: "The meeting saw the discussion of many paragraphs included in the bill and the changes, modifications and transfers of some of its paragraphs that would serve the Iraqi citizen.
The statement added: "The committee agreed on laws and amendments related to increasing financial allocations for Tourism and Antiquities Board and transferring the allocations of Department of Women's Care.
It is scheduled that the House of Representatives is to vote, in at its session tomorrow on the budget bill of 2013.
- Is corruption becoming a systemic practice in Turkey?
- Opportunities and challenges for investing in Egypt's renewable energy sector
- Egypt's financial aid: where does it come from and where does it go to?
- Dual citizenship: double the opportunities or challenges?
- The Middle East's entire 'Wasta' culture needs to go down the drain
- Lebanese union accuses finance ministry of 'intentional errors'
- UAE hosts the 36th Meeting of the GCC Committee for Undersecretaries of Ministries of Finance and Economy in Abu Dhabi
- UAE-Algeria Joint Economic Committee meeting discusses opportunities to strengthen bilateral trade and investments
- Dubai Chamber identifies opportunities in Iraq’s Islamic finance sector