Oil tankers stuck at Iraqi-Jordanian border
Three-hundred tankers carrying crude oil are on Iraq’s border with Jordan waiting for Baghdad’s permission to enter the Kingdom.
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources said it is following up on Iraq’s recent decision to close its border with Jordan, which affected the supply of Iraqi crude oil to the Kingdom.
The ministry said it has contacted Iraq’s oil ministry and oil marketing company to allow oil tankers to leave Iraq.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts