Island living comes to Jumeirah
A new residential development has been launched in Dubai by Nakheel Properties. Work has already begun on Jumeirah Islands, a self-contained community of 50 islands shaped and designed on 300 hectares of land.
The 50 islands will be clustered among landscaped canals and each cluster will be bounded on three sides by water. A total of 16 villas with private swimming pools will be located on 46 of the islands. The villas will have distinct architectural themes and a variety of elevations with three different floor plans.
The community is set to include a commercial area called ‘Jumeirah Island's Village', which will have extensive retail and leisure facilities. Work has already begun on Jumeirah Islands and residents are expected to begin moving into the development in April 2004. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Work to begin on 300-hectare 'Dubiotech' to begin shortly
- Laugh your socks off with Ardal O’Hanlon in Dubai this Friday night!
- Hotel plots and residential properties released for sale on Palm Jumeirah Islands
- Famous Italian footballer buys home in Nakheel's The Palm, Jumeirah
- Waldorf Astoria coming to Dubai Palm Jumeirah