Jafza showcasing at 30th Arab Health Exhibition
Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), one of the fastest growing Free Zones in the world is showcasing infrastructure and other related services for the medical services and pharmaceutical industry at the 30th Arab Health Exhibition held at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre between 12-15 February 2005. The exhibition is one of the biggest events for medical, equipment and healthcare services industry in the Middle East, and an important global gathering of professionals and industry leaders in this sector showcasing their latest technology and products.
The sector in the UAE, is worth several millions of dollars, and has important regional leverage in the Gulf and Middle Eastern markets. Over the past few years, indigenous companies in the sector have cornered an enviable share in key markets including Europe, in face of fierce international competition. Jafza’s participation at the exposition comes in the light of an increase in regional and international pharmaceutical and medical services companies, working out of the Dubai and the free zone. The free zone is hosting more than 60 leading companies in the sector with dedicated infrastructure solutions for pharma, medical supplies and equipment, including warehousing for medicine comparable to international standards.
Jafza offers business potential through an open and free trading environment, considered one of the best in the region. The strategic location of the free zone helps in transferring and distributing medical and pharmaceutical products to the GCC countries and the Middle East area through the Jebel Ali Port.
- Jafza participates in Arab Health 2017
- WinSoft International showcases Tasmeem 5 and other Arabic support software at 2010 GITEX Technology Week
- Jafza gears up to showcase infrastructural amenities and logistics superiority at Arab Health 2006
- Ramada Downtown Dubai to unveil key projects and major developments at ATM 2012
- Ministry Of Health’s Wareed initiative at Arab Health- Two Ajman medical facilities first to introduce groundbreaking health information system